Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Harbor freight coupon 20% off ENTIRE Purchase

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Scooter9495 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I just got a coupon in my email from harbor freight, it is for 20% off your ENTIRE purchase at any store. it is only good for 3 days 12/19, 12/20, 12/21 If anyone shops at harbor freight like i do and you want this give me your email address and i will forward you the email coupon so you can just print it out and save.

:thumb:

#6 ·
#9 ·
It was some of their REALLY cheesy stuff ,they said they were already marked 50% off PLUS you can use the 20% coupon, dont need anything for the 50% its the sale items they have in the store already, whats nice about this 20% is it works on SALE items also. :woot:

#8 ·
Sent to you all, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

To let you know one person told me the fine print says no photocopies or computer printouts LOL IT IS WRONG!!!!!!
This coupon came directly to my email from harbor freight so i called their customer service a little while ago and was told THE STORES HAVE TO ACCEPT IT he said for some reason they put the same small print as in their mail ads. the guy said if there is a problem talk to a manager tell them it is a email coupon for preffered customer and they will accept it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.